For this role, you will mainly need to work in the following technologies and tools:
- Qt (application framework)
- installer package creation (MSI, NSIS, DMG, etc)
- Git (for source code management)
- MS Visual Studio
- general scripting tools (e.g. Python, bash) to automate the build process
- excellent problem-solving skills
- good communicator
- able to work well independently
- organised and methodical
Why work at Sumdog?
- Central Edinburgh location
- An exciting and vibrant working environment
- A chance to be part of a fast-growing internet business
Above all, you will help us give all children an equal opportunity to succeed.
Want to work in an amazing team, and feel good about what you do? Then join us.
Send a CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your phone number, and when you’re available for an initial conversation.
1st discussion: 10 minutes on phone
1st interview: 1 hour long.