Invest your Title I funding in Sumdog
Inspire all your students to meet state academic achievement standards with personalized practice.
Target your interventions to help children most at risk of failing
- Identify where to focus with advanced reporting and teacher tools.
- Boost confidence by letting students work at their own level and pace.
- Improve achievement for all students, particularly the lowest-achieving ones.
Prepare for standardized testing without adding to your workload
- Boost results and reduce test anxiety as students practice in a familiar and fun environment.
- Fit practice into your teaching plan with standards-aligned architecture, using the principles of mastery learning.
Engage every student – including the low achievers
- Appeal to different learning styles with 27 games to choose from and read-aloud functionality.
- Motivate practice with a game-based rewards system.
- Set homework your students enjoy with free apps for Apple and Android.
I started using Sumdog mid-year and have seen tremendous growth.
Our average in the year is .4 points a week in math. When I added Sumdog our growth doubled to 1 a week.
D. Hendershot, West Elementary, KS, USA
Are you a Title I school?
Sumdog can be purchased at a class, grade or schoolwide level.
Title I Resources
Want to learn more about how to use Sumdog with Title I, or need buy-in from colleagues or your principal?
Get our top tips on how to engage your at-risk students, and give them a sense of success with Sumdog.
Help all your students prepare for tests in a fun environment, and inspire them to reach state academic standards.