Maths Week England 2020
To celebrate Maths Week England, we are hosting a nation-wide, free contest for primary and secondary schools. This is a great opportunity for children to practise maths, have fun and build their confidence. They’ll compete against their peers across the country and have the chance to win great prizes.
The contest is running from 6th – 12th November but you can get started now to familiarise your pupils with the games!
New to Sumdog?
Sign up free, then enter.
Already set up?
Log in and enter your class.
How to take part
- Sign up for a free account, or log in if you’re already registered. Simply click on the ‘Contests’ button and select the Maths Week Scotland Contest. Still not sure if you should take part? Watch our contest video to hear how other schools have benefited.
- Pupils start playing! All of the questions are tailored to each pupil’s individual level, giving everyone a fair chance of winning.
- The winning class will be the class with the most accurate scores over the week. You will receive a special Sumdog trophy and other goodies.
Share with pupils
Psstt… we’ve got a top-secret assignment for your class. Share our video with your special agents (oops, we mean pupils!) and join in the fun.
Share with parents
Download our Parent Guide and let parents know about the contest so kids can play along at home, too.
Your school will love Sumdog's Maths Week England contest because...
- It is a great way to boost children’s confidence and skills with personalised maths questions.
- It is completely free to enter and you can continue to use Sumdog for free once the contest has ended.
- Questions are tailored to each pupil, ensuring every child has a fair chance of winning.
- Whether pupils are learning in school or at home, they can play alongside their classmates using a smartphone, tablet or computer.