These webinars will run daily Monday to Thursday.
|Introduction to Sumdog|
An overview of how Sumdog can support math, spelling and grammar learning
|Math, spelling and grammar ideas
Using real teachers ideas we will ways to use it for practicing learning and share some top tips
- Webinars are 15 minutes each with an additional 5 minutes for questions.
- Receive a certificate for attending 2 or more webinars.
- You can shape the learning – we’ll cater to attendees’ needs and questions.
- Your session will be recorded and sent directly to your email.
- Keep the handout for future reference.
Will the session be recorded?
Yes. We’ll send you a recording of the session after it has ended. You can share this with your colleagues.
Will I be able to ask questions?
Yes. We’ll have some time at the end for questions. We are also happy for you to contact our support team for 1:1 questions.
Can parents join the webinar?
These sessions are aimed at teachers to help them navigate home learning. More information for parents coming soon.
Can more than one teacher per school enter?
Absolutely! There are multiple dates and times to choose from and each session can host up to 100 participants.