Join the London Maths Contest this February
Motivate children across your school with a London-wide online maths contest. Pupils are invited to practise maths, have fun and compete against their fellow Londoners this February.
Your school will love Sumdog’s contest because:
- It is completely FREE to enter and pupils can continue to use Sumdog for free once the contest has ended.
- It is a great way to motivate children and encourage a positive attitude towards maths.
- You can play Sumdog in class or set it as homework, it all counts towards the contest!
- You could win a six month subscription to Sumdog’s premium features, as well as pupil certificates for the daily winners.
How does it work?
- To take part, pupils simply play Sumdog’s online maths games and answer questions that are adapted to their level.
- Each correct answer given counts towards the class score, the most accurate class wins the contest. In the case of a tie, we rank classes on average answer speed.
- There are a maximum of 1,000 questions to answer in the contest so remember it’s all about how accurately children can answer the questions, not how many they answer!
- The contest is taking place from 8th -14th February 2019.
How do I enter my class?