Three ways to use Sumdog for homework
Your students can log into Sumdog from any device, which makes it ideal for setting homework that they will be excited to do, and that you don’t have to mark!
We recommend students spend at least 30 minutes on Sumdog across a week. Read our research to find out why.
Ask your pupils to play 30 minutes of Sumdog in your weekly homework.
You can track their learning time on your dashboard.
- No need to set up the learning – Sumdog does it for you
- Learning automatically adapts to each student’s needs
- Differentiated homework for every student – automatically!
You can set skills you have been working on in class, or ones they need more practice on. You can even set different skills for each student!
- Marked for you
- Live results so you can keep track during the week
- Answer as many questions as they like within that time
The students will answer questions outside the game environment, but we will still reward them with extra coins to keep them motivated.
- Marking is done for you
- You can see which questions they got wrong
- If students can’t access at home you can print the assessment for them
Download and print
Download a PDF version of these tips to print, keep or share with colleagues.
Interested in a subscription?
Set targeted challenges and assessments as homework.Call us as 877-978-6364 or