Introducing: Multiplication Table Challenges!
We believe that tables fluency can be an essential step towards both confidence and ability. In our mission to close the achievement gap, we are making these tables tools free to all Sumdog users.
We’ve introduced a new tool to compliment your teaching and provide new ways to practise tables with your class.
Log in to your dashboard now to try our new Multiplication Table Challenges.
Quick to set up
Simply select which tables you would like your class to focus on, and when you want them to practise.
Your students will then work on these tables while playing their favourite Sumdog games.
Check out our video to see how easy it is!
Top ways to use our new tool
Regular practice can really help build multiplication fact fluency. Why not try using our tool in one of the following ways:
- Schedule a quick test at the start or end of each day
- Run a refresher before teaching a topic that relies on tables
- Reinforce a table you have just taught
- Set homework, or classwork for your rotations
Why use it?
- A simple way to identify which tables students are confident with and where they need more practice
- Quick and easy to set up – set a challenge for your class in just a few clicks
- Live data results can be downloaded and used to track individual growth over time
- Free to use
- Regular practice can help build multiplication fact fluency
Focus and differentiate
Want to focus practice on different topics, or differentiate practice for each student?
You can with a subscription!