4 reasons to upgrade
Our subscription packages help you accelerate students’ growth, quickly develop fluency and build confidence in math and spelling with online personalized practice for grades K-8.
- Get students even more engaged with 21 additional games and the ability to set your own school-wide competitions.
- Stay in control of learning by selecting the topics that each child practices, or grouping students by skills and setting challenges for class or homework.
- Support personalized practice by tracking individual growth against the standards. Our suite of instant reports show you detailed accuracy and usage, proficiency, skills mastery and progress.
- Save valuable teaching time using custom assessments to quickly identify gaps so you can target intervention, and get results immediately with our auto-marking feature.
average questions answered per student per week
of schools across the nation use Sumdog for math practice
of students practice on Sumdog at home
Ready to upgrade?
Prices start from…
* K-8 Math (per class, per year)
Order a class subscription
Questions? Call us at 877-978-6364.
If we have already sent you a quote, you can pay by card here or send us a PO via fax (877-293-1214) or email (email@example.com).
Grade & school
It’s better value to buy for a whole grade or school! Call:
Request a Quote
Limited time offer!
During August and September 2019, when you purchase a Sumdog grade or school subscription, we’ll give you a free upgrade to our full math package! Get the most out of Sumdog with online teacher training, school-wide reporting and automated rostering.
A simple guide to Sumdog Subscriptions
Do you need buy-in from other teachers, curriculum leaders, your principal or the district before purchasing a Sumdog subscription?
Or do you just want to know more about the value of a subscription?
Sumdog provides a reasonably priced product with guaranteed results.
Sumdog is a great program, it allows students to work on their level of ability while I monitor them as they work. I can create activities which are curriculum-based and I am able to generate reports to assess my student’s strengths and weaknesses. The students love the competitions among their classmates and have fun while they learn math facts.
D. Smith, Hackett School District, AR